• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Cigar sunday, so usual drill, managers meeting moved outside and i smoke and polish my boots while ignoring all the whinging from all the managers. Hoyo Des Dieux which was quite good! This has no band so assuming it's around the 2006 era. Tasted quite aged. Very nice flavours of toasted tobacco, and not sure what else, but it was nice none the less. A bit of bitterness throughout. Paired very nicely with a kenyan coffee made in the aeropress and with a satche of cappuccino powdered milk (the fresh milk here is terrible).

post-15810-0-91705300-1395571745_thumb.j

• Like 1

Had a Ramon Allones Robusto Corto yesterday, the 2013 Regional Edition for the Netherlands, picked up a single in Amsterdam in January! Not bad, but quite full bodied which isn't really my cup of tea. Started quite woody with some pepper, as it progressed the woody flavours dropped off but the pepper remained and a bit of spice was added, sort of cinnamon and cloves. The burn was a bit dodgy, kept trying to tunnel down the middle, so needed a bit of care. Lasted about an hour and overall it was ok, just not quite to my tastes!

post-16354-0-69610100-1395575774_thumb.j

• Like 1

Smokes today w/ Dad

LFDC Grand RE ROL 7/13.....very good

LAR 6/13 Monte 2.....another fine example of 2013 Monte 2

LEM 6/12 Siglo 4......tasty until the end

09 RyJ Duke EL.....excellent as always, one of few EL's I like

Bart

post-5667-0-58798500-1395610255_thumb.jp

post-5667-0-84383000-1395610268_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Had a Ramon Allones Robusto Corto yesterday, the 2013 Regional Edition for the Netherlands, picked up a single in Amsterdam in January! Not bad, but quite full bodied which isn't really my cup of tea. Started quite woody with some pepper, as it progressed the woody flavours dropped off but the pepper remained and a bit of spice was added, sort of cinnamon and cloves. The burn was a bit dodgy, kept trying to tunnel down the middle, so needed a bit of care. Lasted about an hour and overall it was ok, just not quite to my tastes!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thanks for the comments - I was on the fence about picking up a box. Looks like an easy skip for now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Line up for the weekend:

'06 Party short. These never disappoint

RA CF- I love these more and more. Really reminds me of pre '96 RASS. Delicious!

'12 Mag46. Another staple that never disappoints. Woody, with layers of honey cream, and leather.

All in all a good cigar weekend.

A glorious Bolivar Corona Gigante 2003 paired with Diplomaticos Reserva. The Bolivar CGs are aging beautifully qynyna9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk