FOH'ers Daily Smoke

I like the Antler cigar stand :)

Purchasing a Narwhal tusk for a custom Viking knife build project ...might have to divert a piece !

e2e4uneb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on the source, or how it was acquired, that thing is awesome!

• Replies 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Is that a Mercury Marauder I see in the background?

Keep that thing running good... I love that car..

Thanks! Indeed it is. One of the first 300As. I love it too. I built it for my wife to replace her GTO since we had a child... I don't get to drive it all that much... Ha ha :)

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea but I still think they are a great cigar, especially if you take your time and keep the temp down. Maybe one day they will be general production again, but I won't be holding my breath... Ha. y4apahu5.jpg

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

• Like 3

Todays lineup for the March Madness games well start off with Rodolfo sized CF custom with the medio tiempo blend. Smoked one of these a week ago today and it was amazing! Can't stress how good these were.

qaha6u4e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What kind of Mons is that and what is the significance of the band? Looks beautiful.

54 RG Robusto rolled for a very kind Saudi Prince who I had the pleasure of spending time with at Club Havana. The band has the Saudi royal coat of arms and his initials. Very kind and generous man.

• Like 1

For cheapie Habanos, i really like these! Started out with a blend of coffee, and toasted tobacoo, ended with what i could only describe as mildy burnt cinnamon toast. Definitely worth picking up for those friends who want freebies but aren't really cigar smokers.

post-15810-0-74931800-1395426381_thumb.j

For cheapie Habanos, i really like these! Started out with a blend of coffee, and toasted tobacoo, ended with what i could only describe as mildy burnt cinnamon toast. Definitely worth picking up for those friends who want freebies but aren't really cigar smokers.

attachicon.gifIMG_2420.JPG

Do they do a Churchill? innocent.gif

54 RG Robusto rolled for a very kind Saudi Prince who I had the pleasure of spending time with at Club Havana. The band has the Saudi royal coat of arms and his initials. Very kind and generous man.

KSA = Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

If those are the initials you are referring to

I spy with my little eye, a third cigar for someone else than you and EW. What was the blend spec? Closer to Monte Especiales?

Depending on the source, or how it was acquired, that thing is awesome!

It's actually a genuine pre embargo certified tusk, from a legendary ivory hand carver in Alaska, who is part of the build.

Can't wait too see the finished Scramaseax Viking fighting knife Master Knife builder Jerry Fisk is creating with it !

It's an authentic heirloom piece incorporating Viking legend following family bloodlines right back to "Thorfinn Skull Splitter" Earl of Orkney through his son "Sigurd the stout".

Epic heirloom piece in the making...

It's actually a genuine pre embargo certified tusk, from a legendary ivory hand carver in Alaska, who is part of the build.

Can't wait too see the finished Scramaseax Viking fighting knife Master Knife builder Jerry Fisk is creating with it !

It's an authentic heirloom piece incorporating Viking legend following family bloodlines right back to "Thorfinn Skull Splitter" Earl of Orkney through his son "Sigurd the stout".

Epic heirloom piece in the making...

You've got jerry Fisk making you a knife? I demand pics when it is complete. Please

• Like 2