• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Good herf at the four seasons with R_C MC4 aes9

Siglo I

CCE

03 Monte 2

Just finished 18 holes at Royal Sydney Golf Club (where I had my arse handed to me with 26 points) and am now sitting at stunning Rose Bay with an Upmann Petit Corona.

We are in the 'Lucky Country', for sure.

Dreams of Cuba (Tarpon Springs FL) "Corona" (didn't measure, but more of a corona grande or cervantes). Excellent construction and draw. Medium bodied, slightly sweet toasted tobacco, light integrated spice, perfectly balanced - a great cigar.

I wish I knew a little more about it, but it was given to me....

A great weekend of birthday smoking

Worked my way through some of the cigars on my “I really should smoke that” list

Friday night was a fresh Monsdale Custom- Considering this cigar was still a pile of leafs at the beginning of the year it smoke suprisingly well. Smoked like a strong, young Monte 1. Not mind blowing by any stretch but should age exceptionally well. I’ll put the rest down for a spell.

post-15315-0-03421500-1394404263_thumb.j

Saturday lunchtime was a 12 month old Johnny O Belicoso from March last year- I’ve been sitting on these sticks for just on a year now and have been looking forward to seeing how they are. Very nice. A creamy, buttery sweetness that turned into strong black cofffee in the end. I will be buying a few more bundles to sit on for another 12 months me thinks. Definatly worth the price and time

post-15315-0-26137500-1394404273_thumb.j

Saturday night was a Montecristo Double Edmundo- These have been bashed by pretty much everyone i’ve asked about them. COuld that fact with the a bit of wrapper damage casued by those STUPID green Gov Approved bands, and my expectations werent great. This stick smoked really well. It tasted like a Montecristo with notes of coffee, cream and spice.; Not a game changer, but if you enjoy the size I can see no reason why you should overlook this new addition

post-15315-0-49717800-1394404288_thumb.j

Sunday night was a Boliva Britanicas RE- I’m not a huge fan of the Boliva marca but do really like this size. The cigar was a solid Boliva profile of earth, sweet spice and leather. Great change of pace cigar. Worth grabbing if you’re a fan of Boliva and enjoy quirky sizes.

post-15315-0-59991000-1394404297_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sampled a Fonseca No. 4 RE Benelux... Was surprisingly alright (not amazing nor worth the price but for a Fonseca was decent)... But afterwards I craved something with a bit more punch so I then enjoyed a 11' RyJ Cazadores... LOVE EM!!!