• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

A marvelous Jul 11 Monte Esp 2 from a Czar PSP Box. One of my favorite Marcas from HSA.

WOW! that looks incredibly tasty...

What year?

Hiro, I have no idea but I'm guessing 2013. A friend brought me back 3 tubes from LCDH in Havana last week. Here are a couple of pictures of the tube, maybe you can tell me what year they are.

post-19285-0-16988400-1394002855_thumb.j

post-19285-0-04040000-1394002874_thumb.j

By the way, that's quite an impressive line up of cigars from your Instagram pictures!

Hiro, I have no idea but I'm guessing 2013. A friend brought me back 3 tubes from LCDH in Havana last week. Here are a couple of pictures of the tube, maybe you can tell me what year they are.

I'm not a big Punch guy so I was wondering if you liked it and what year. Thanks I always try to mix it up and not repeat what I'm smoking so It takes awhile while I get back around. always good times

I'm not a big Punch guy so I was wondering if you liked it and what year. Thanks I always try to mix it up and not repeat what I'm smoking so It takes awhile while I get back around. always good times

I'm just intrigued by Punch because we can't get it here in Canada, even at LCDH because of some copyright conflict with House of Horvath. To answer your question, my favourite corona gorda is the SLR Serie A. I also enjoy the odd Magnum 46. I found the Punch is not as complex as the other two but it is a very good straightforward cigar. Probably can benefit from some time in the humidor.

post-15810-13940569303686.jpg

Gifted by Tino (I'm pretty sure, sorry if wrong). Great smoke. Couldn't pick all the flavours but whatever they were they were sensational! Thanks mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

[q uote name=Backslide' timestamp='1393977175' post='467227]uzu4a6eh.jpg

I try and try to like Cohiba's (sigh) Siglo I 2009

Sent from my Nexus 4[/quote

It may be your palate/taste buds doesn't mesh with them. This has been discussed. Feel free to send any my way to destroy via fire!

;)

C

post-15810-13940569303686.jpg

Gifted by Tino (I'm pretty sure, sorry if wrong). Great smoke. Couldn't pick all the flavours but whatever they were they were sensational! Thanks mate!

I can't claim that one, it was Alan's. Mine was good too!

• Like 1