• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Well my attempt to turn the camera to get an upright picture back fired. Apple....

The trick with apple pics is to edit them and rotate them. It doesn't matter which direction. Save it and then edit it again by rotating back into the upright position. Save again, and then post. Works for me. Good luck

The trick with apple pics is to edit them and rotate them. It doesn't matter which direction. Save it and then edit it again by rotating back into the upright position. Save again, and then post. Works for me. Good luck

Can you do this on your phone or do you have to upload them to a computer?

Por Larranga Robusto RE APAC - just stellar atm!

They certainly are mate , easy decision at the moment when reaching for a robusto..bloody brilliant !

• Like 1

A decent 2010 Trinidad Reyes. The others from this box were better - this one has a bit of bitterness.

post-7384-13937143606186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk