• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

OR SCDLH Oficios. Last one from this box before I trade it off for some other rarities... Great construction with smooth rather mild flavors but a slightly dry/scratchy mouth feel. I won't be replacing that box. I'm out of space anyway.

post-7384-13935331549031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a habano, but a heck of a tasty smoke in honor of a fellow BOTL that left us way to young. Fuente Fuente Opus X.

post-5884-13935614057763.jpg

• Like 1

Had a ERdM Demi Tasse gifted to me by Alan (MrDowse) on the walk from train station to aus embassy yesterday. A good 10 minute smoke. Very nutty flavours, what I would describe as toasted chestnuts. Very nice. I'd definitely buy a box.

Had a ERdM Demi Tasse gifted to me by Alan (MrDowse) on the walk from train station to aus embassy yesterday. A good 10 minute smoke. Very nutty flavours, what I would describe as toasted chestnuts. Very nice. I'd definitely buy a box.

Hey mate, glad you enjoyed it. They are a cracking little smoke. I'm after another box myself :)

I'm just getting into my first ever Sancho Panza courtesy of Tino!

9e3ehedu.jpg

Hey mate, glad you enjoyed it. They are a cracking little smoke. I'm after another box myself smile.png

I'm just getting into my first ever Sancho Panza courtesy of Tino!

9e3ehedu.jpg

he's a good man that Tino…love the SPNP