• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How was it?

Mild but really nice, I have a box from 02 as well which are a lot darker and stronger, hard to say which is better. This cigar is a nice change of pace though.

• Like 1

Last few have been RyJ #2's while I wait for the recently purchased Parti shorts to chill out a bit.

Sundays smoke will either be my last Siglo VI or HdM Grand Epi. I'll flip a coin.

How do you guys resize pics to post? I'm suffering from a dose of fail. Will the Tapatalk app help with this?

Cheers, have a great weekend everyone

Last few have been RyJ #2's while I wait for the recently purchased Parti shorts to chill out a bit.

Sundays smoke will either be my last Siglo VI or HdM Grand Epi. I'll flip a coin.

How do you guys resize pics to post? I'm suffering from a dose of fail. Will the Tapatalk app help with this?

Either tinypic from a PC or the free tapatalk app for a phone for me. Tapatalk is just a simple click to add a pic :)

Tapatalk is great and free. Go for it!

O'Reilly.

I have to admit this is not as good as usual. The culprit is the construction. A tight draw and rolled too tight left of center. Good, but not superb flavors like I expect out of a cigar like this.

Edit:

Into the final third and the draw loosens and the cigar I was hoping for comes around. Too bad about the rest. This truly is an amazing cigar.

post-8169-13918931928106.jpg

post-8169-13918932079659.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Good for a quid aren't they! Having one now, Weird smoke, like matured beef overly roasted, nice though!

Best value C+C for me, was really suprised by it, great construction, draw and tasty to boot

One more before some furniture moving. So smooth and flavorful for a year old BRC. The tubos just rock every time. And yes, construction and draw are spot on.

post-8169-13918782671549.jpg

LOL, You're wife must be out of town. You are on a roll the past few days!!!!

For you Skyfall - Go Big or Go Home!

Custom Flying Pig smile.png

post-8169-13919161973141.jpg

3e9aqe5a.jpg

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif