• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

What are your thoughts about the Ambar? Thank you. 

I first tried these at the factory a little over a year ago and fell in love with them. In my experience, cigars smoked at EL tend to be fantastic in general, so when I ordered these boxes, I wasn't sure if what I would be getting would be comparable. They are. Great Cohiba flavors. Vanilla, wheat/grass, with a twang that tastes like orange rind to me. Stronger than the Siglo line, but still very much medium bodied. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Havanaaddict said:

Wednesday night cigars

03' Hoyo de Monterrey Piramides Edición Limitada - Black Licorice, Baking Spice, Molasses :) :) :) :)  

23' San Cristóbal de la Habana La Punta - Creme brulee, Molasses, Cocoa :) :) :) 1/2 

Blah :)

Ok :) :)   

Good :) :) :)     

Tasty :) :) :) :)       

Heavenly :) :) :) :) :)

Love that Hoyo band.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darco said:

Montecristo Double Corona EL 2001 

Arguably one of the rarest ELs out there. Judging from the number of early special releases (like books and humidors), I presume that ELs also used to be produced in much less quantities than today. This one is very rarely seen in secondary market. @El Presidente once praised this cigar, so I thought I should buy the box.

Without the band, I think few will disagree that this is a Montecristo. Full of coca, nuts and coffee. I have an opinion that Monte starts to decline at the 20 years mark, but I think this one still holds very beautifully, not sure how good it used to be like 5 years ago but I don’t care, it is already superb! Having said that, I think there is no aging potential left. 

A great cigar.  Thank you @El Presidente

I smoked my last one in 2023. Totally agree. It was a excellent cigar but didn't feel any more aging would benefit the cigar.

• Thanks 1