• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

40 minutes ago, 99call said:

Just thought I would pick up on this today.     Second out of the box today with a few months rest was delightful.   This second cigar really reminded me of old band Trini's.  A good amount of body. aromatic sandalwood, lots of rich thick smoke with a core background RG chestnut/chocolate sweetness.       Having major second thoughts on this cigar now.  they may indeed be what I'd hoped them to be, and so much more. 

I think they may need a number of years to come into their own. The box I had didnt show much and I am just not patient enough to wait. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

GEL ABR 2021 red dot for breakfast. My niece is getting married today so no time for breakfast. Got to help my sister get everything set up today and clean up the mess tomorrow.  Fun, fun!

Congratulations! My niece is getting married next month too. All the best for the big day!

3 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

AF work of art, I need to buy a box

One of my 'guilty pleasures'. I need to re-visit this cigar myself. I always have a soft spot for them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2