• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Fugu said:

Interesting that you note that. I had the same impression. From the cold aroma and in smoking they are certainly not rolled “yesterday”.

Also checked on the band – it’s the same print as in my 2002 No. 3, only the die-cut pattern is slightly different.

Thanks for sharing 🙏. That’s really strange!

I had another “normal” box from 2023 from the same factory which is clearly still young. I know it’s a bit wild idea but who knows. 

You are right, the band is for the slimmer MdO 3, which is another strange thing. In anyway it’s the kind of cigar that drive you back to the vendor to buy a dozen of boxes (which sadly can’t happen). 

1 hour ago, Darco said:

I had another “normal” box from 2023 from the same factory which is clearly still young. I know it’s a bit wild idea but who knows.

Yeah, not implying cigars are old stock. But it wouldn’t be a first that there is a shortage in supply of special packaging (even outer cardboard, so I’ve heard). Therefore not highly unlikely that cigars sat for some ‘longer-than-usual’ time before being packed and shipped.

1 hour ago, Darco said:

In anyway it’s the kind of cigar that drive you back to the vendor to buy a dozen of boxes (which sadly can’t happen)

Truth!

On 8/23/2024 at 4:37 AM, Li Bai said:

Davidoff The Late Hour Churchill

Not bad but not my thing, I was surprised how strong it became just past the halfway point.

Any tasting notes? My local B&M currently has these on sale at a pretty deep discount and I’m wondering what’s the catch?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EasternPromises said:

Any tasting notes? My local B&M currently has these on sale at a pretty deep discount and I’m wondering what’s the catch?

I'd say it's a typical Dominican cigar, but on steroids. Forgotten as soon as it was put down. I would be kinder if it was a 10$cigar, but it's not.

Imho, you'd better put your coin elsewhere mate 👍