• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 8/3/2024 at 7:30 AM, Chitmo said:

May 17 Petit Robusto to celebrate not having to buy a new fishing rod 😂 

I took my daughter fishing this afternoon, we have a family friend that owns a lake lot with a dock that we can use whenever. So it’s quite convenient. Anyways, she’d gotten her line into a big snarl, so I layed my rod on the dock to get her sorted out and while I was doing so I see this bass jump out of the corner of my eye. I was thinking to myself, Jeeze…. Figures I’d be fixing a mess when that happened. So I quickly finished up what I was doing and got her line back out and go to pick up my rod…… and it was gone 😂 So I borrowed a pair of goggles from the kids and went for a swim. Found it about 15 feet down and 20 feet away from the dock. But that’s not the best part, as I started to swim up I felt something Trying to pull the rod back, so I opened the bail to make my life easier. Took me a few min to swim back to the dock and climb out. Look the rod over, close the bail and start reeling and what do you know….. I still have the fish. This is by far the biggest Smallie I’ve caught, for context the record in Nova Scotia is 4.5 lbs and that was set in 1990. This was about a 2-2.5 pounder, likely a 15+ year old fish. They grow very slowly here. Anyways, caught a bunch of fish, had a nice swim and now I’m having a smoke because I don’t have to buy a new rod and have a tale to tell. Life is good! 👍 

Wish there was a "nice fish" emoji!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1