• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, Chitmo said:

Woke up at 5 and couldn’t get back to sleep, so obviously I went fishing for a few hours. Didn’t catch a thing so now I’m smoking 🤣

What did u go fishing for up in Great White North?  Canada has been my playground for canoeing and fly in fishing trips. 

1 minute ago, KCCubano said:

What did u go fishing for up in Great White North?  Canada has been my playground for canoeing and fly in fishing trips. 

Just a few small lakes near my house that are stocked with speckled trout and small mouth bass. I’m in Nova Scotia, there’s not much in the way of large sport fishing here unless you wanna chase stripers in early in the year. 

6 hours ago, chasy said:

What city? Looks semi-tropical.

In Shanghai!I was smoking cigars in the coffee shop in the garden, and because I went there right after the rain, it may look semi-tropical😄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

Just waiting for the Wimbledon final to get underway. Very good start on this stick.

Just picked up a 5 stick sampler in Taipei and they were same price as regular production PSD4😃

Glad you are enjoying it. Will let mine rest a bit first.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, X-Man said:

Just picked up a 5 stick sampler in Taipei and they were same price as regular production PSD4😃

Glad you are enjoying it. Will let mine rest a bit first.

I believe you’ll find your in for a treat when you try 1

• Thanks 1