FOH'ers Daily Smoke

11 hours ago, Islandboy said:

It’s almost embarrassing, but I’ve had those Nike sweats since college....in the early 80’s. Lucky for you guys, they built ‘em to last back then. And red was in. :lol3:

At least you can still wear them. Anything from the 80's wouldn't come close to fitting my fat ass.

• Replies 90.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, Chitmo said:

I'd say out of the best 5-10 cigars I’ve ever had, half of them were farm rolls. I love them because it feels like the cigar equivalent of having a Mini Cooper with 500hp. 😊 

Absolutely. I enjoy them quite a bit, and they don't seem to need super long downtime to turn great, but I bet age does wonders for them. I'll have to see if I can hold onto a few for long term to see.

18 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

At least you can still wear them. Anything from the 80's wouldn't come close to fitting my fat ass.

I was born in the 80s, it would be weird if I wore something from my wardrobe back then. 

17 hours ago, Cabbie said:

Absolutely. I enjoy them quite a bit, and they don't seem to need super long downtime to turn great, but I bet age does wonders for them. I'll have to see if I can hold onto a few for long term to see.

I have some Hamlet Rolls that are like 10-12 years old. Not saying that they all age well, but good ones do for sure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Is it only me or do none Cubans smoke faster than Cubans! I finish toro in 75 minutes vs 120 minutes for Cubans..

Ncs from the last few days…all good.

Different rolling techniques to the best of my knowledge, maybe someone deeper in the rabbit hole can expand. I agree with your observation though, I’ve experienced similar.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Is it only me or do none Cubans smoke faster than Cubans! I finish toro in 75 minutes vs 120 minutes for Cubans..

From my experience, Cuban robustos smoke faster than perlas or petite coronas. I am a very slow smoker so any cigar lasts me more than hour+  I tend to puff more often with Cubans than NCs so that makes a difference in smoking time. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

How do you find the VF?

I picked up a box with the remainder of my cigar fund whilst in Spain. I’ve so far dished a couple out to friends and they enjoyed them.

I haven’t had chance to try one yet...

2 hours ago, Gubbins said:

How do you find the VF?

I picked up a box with the remainder of my cigar fund whilst in Spain. I’ve so far dished a couple out to friends and they enjoyed them.

I haven’t had chance to try one yet...

I was positively surprised by it. Only had one but it had nice honey/ molasses sweetness that I liked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 4:18 AM, Cigarsmoker81 said:

I noticed the same. I guess it's because NCs are relatively "underfilled" compared to CCs with a perfect "Cuban draw". It goes with fewer risks of ending up with plugged cigars when they're rolled that way.