• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, Fugu said:

Petit Royales. Tasty, but underfilled. Sadly, a permanent tendency of tunneling spoiled the enjoyment.

I also enjoy these. Too bad they are only made in Cuba!!!!😂

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Ford2112 said:

In my defense ,most of what I post is never rooted firmly in fact.

Yeah, I took it as that 😅

But you see him often linked with those Toskani, likely simply due to those Italian Westerns (despite the fact the movies were mostly done in Spain 😉). I don’t know what Eastwood smoked either, but in a doco about him, he would mention that it was his idea to add that cigar smoking habit to his character. He mentioned he took a few boxes of (cheap) American stogies with him to the set.

25 minutes ago, PigFish said:

The other day it was really nice out so I pulled out a RAPC and spent an hour with the pooch on the porch!

The RAPC, Tejava, relaxing pooch, and nice weather combo is top notch! Doesn't get any better than that. Truth.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Glass Half Full said:

"Eye of the Shark" (purchased in 2021, though unknown age).  (2016 was Carlos Sr.'s 80th birthday for which these were created, at least as stated on the box, but I don't know when and for how long these were/are later issued.)  

First time I had one (in 2021), this cigar was so strong it chased my wife off of the deck(!)  She exclaimed "I do not understand what you enjoy about those things!" and it took me a while to get her to sit together again that afternoon. It was a beast, though I still enjoyed it :)  

This cigar is now much more composed. Any formerly "rough edges" melded into very pleasant transitions, though it's still medium to full-on in strength. Quite nice. Cinnamon and cedar with nice transitions.  

Keen to see how another couple of years bring it along.

Got a pair something rollin’ around. Bought them on release out of curiosity, but never got around to smoking one. Now you got me intrigued... 😅

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

Quai d’Orsay Coronas Claro (MSU JUN19).

Been about a year since smoked from that same box code. I felt at time it needed additional rest and had yet to peak. How was this stick? 

• Like 1