FOH'ers Daily Smoke

3 minutes ago, fisherclive said:

20240103_183933.jpg.43fdfe43d2c9e7a6db9dceea03d0b152.jpg

Wow, I don't think I've seen a cigar with an actual haircut before.  I hope that badboy got a dust down, before being administered into the old cake hole.

• Haha 1

• Replies 90.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/1/2024 at 8:33 AM, Fugu said:

Beware of asbestos, mate. Had been widely in use well into the 80s, even the 90s occasionally. You’d wonder where it had all been mixed into, that alleged wonder fibre. Could be another reason why he isn’t too keen on the removal job.

Thanks - not messing with any insulation and working with N95 masks. 

• Like 2

On 1/4/2024 at 3:50 AM, Rhinoww said:

Thanks - not messing with any insulation and working with N95 masks. 

Can also be contained in old tile adhesive, joint compound or screed, amongst other construction materials. But good to hear you’re taking care of yourself! (In fact, if there was indeed contamination, more special action would need to be taken). Happy work! 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fugu said:

Can also be contained in old tile adhesive, joint compound or screed, amongst other construction materials. But good to hear you’re taking care of yourself! (In fact, if there was indeed contamination, more special action would need to be taken). Happy work! 👍

Indeed. Work area is walled off with zipwall and I have maintained negative air pressure in the work area with some well placed fans with direct exterior venting. Also keeping the area clean with some serious merv filters on box fans outside of the work area.  Nothing is perfect but precautions continue underway. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Indeed. Work area is walled off with zipwall and I have maintained negative air pressure in the work area with some well placed fans with direct exterior venting. Also keeping the area clean with some serious merv filters on box fans outside of the work area.  Nothing is perfect but precautions continue underway. 

👍👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Another Ninfa. I'm a ninfa ninja

All right Robert, your relentless raves have convinced me. I’m going in! 😁

• Haha 2