• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, ChangBang said:

I have both passes, if it's possible, I'll give you my friends and family passes for free if you wanna save some money.

Thanks.  I appreciate the offer but we have Epic passes, which should be good for both, right?

2 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Thanks.  I appreciate the offer but we have Epic passes, which should be good for both, right?

They should work at park city/canyons. Snowbird, Alta, Brighton are other resorts in the area on the ikon!  Powder mtn is also great if you want to check out another mtn!  

10 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I planned on hitting at least one of them this trip. Love it so far.

If you don’t already know Alta, you might want to grab a guide to find all the goods. Snowbird is much more intuitive and is probably the superior hill. But they are both fabulous. 

11 hours ago, ChangBang said:

They should work at park city/canyons. Snowbird, Alta, Brighton are other resorts in the area on the ikon!  Powder mtn is also great if you want to check out another mtn!  

Oh.  I got us 5 5-day Epic Passes.  I thought they were good for everywhere except Deer Valley.  We skied today and now only have 4 more ski days to go.  

10 hours ago, Wookie said:

If you don’t already know Alta, you might want to grab a guide to find all the goods. Snowbird is much more intuitive and is probably the superior hill. But they are both fabulous. 

Thanks for the tips.  Not sure if either will work.

By the way, where can I smoke a cigar around here without sitting outside in 12 degree weather?

32 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Oh.  I got us 5 5-day Epic Passes.  I thought they were good for everywhere except Deer Valley.  We skied today and now only have 4 more ski days to go.  

By the way, where can I smoke a cigar around here without sitting outside in 12 degree weather?

Nah epic isn't great in Utah, used to also include snowbasin but now it's just park city.  It's a decently big resort so hopefully lly you won't get bored haha

Oof I dunno where you can smoke inside anywhere

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Utah and its ski resorts are very cigar un-friendly. 

• Thanks 1