• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

Finding myself once again confused by the linga franca of FOH, I turned to AI for enlightenment. I asked the AI gods to show me "ha_banos on his tod tonight." Here is the response. I'm not sure I have a better understanding at this point. Any of these look right?

Lol I'm really not sure where ai will take us without lots of steer. 

Colloquial northern English vernacular for on my own. Or in this case sans (threw in some French there did you spot it? 😝) FoHUK crew. 

So perhaps there is something in those images...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinny said:

“grandmas attic”

I love this. Please don't take this negatively in anyway, but on this forum, we have already been in "Grandma's Handbag" many...many times, thanks to @Ken Gargett. And now we are in the attic. 

I'm increasingly feeling sorry for Grandma's all over the world , imagining a legion of young grandsons, roaming around their houses, and possessions sniffing stuff as the go. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MagicalBikeRide said:

Good craic all round.

"Good craic"????? AI to the rescue again! Consulting the generative text models seems to give better results than the image models:

Screen Shot 2023-12-08 at 7.07.20 PM.png

ChatGPT is so much better than google translate when you need to translate English to English:

Screen Shot 2023-12-08 at 7.10.56 PM.png

• Like 1