FOH'ers Daily Smoke

15 hours ago, hangten said:

The cigar was a great medium cigar.  I had kept it in my humidor for about 5 months at 63%.   The taste for me steered towards a dryer herbal smoke with a little sweetness.  It burnt straight and gave off copious amounts of smoke.  

For myself, at this time I am looking for medium creamy cigars like the Caldwell Eastern Standard so I'll be focusing on that type of profile while I let my current CC stash age for a bit.  I probably will not try the Plasencia original reserve again.

Super, thanks. 

10 hours ago, Justins123 said:

A very enjoyable Hoyo Petit Robusto. SAL OCT 06. 

Wow - 06 - sounds like it has held up ok? 

• Like 1

• Replies 90.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, messi said:

Arrived in Tokyo at 7 o'clock in the morning, going to Tsukiji to have a sea urchin covered rice first, and then work and smoke cigars at the local coffee shop! 

舒服

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DX1185 said:

That the one I sent you? Looks like you got a good burning one! I should get into that box again…

Yup!  Great burn on it.  Enjoyed it!  😊

• Like 1