• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 10/10/2023 at 8:29 AM, Rushman said:

Smoked a really nice Tatuaje Havana robusto today during a rare break in my morning schedule.  Enjoyed some light rain falling in the cool fall Sonoma County air.

The Tat Havana VI’s are some of my favorite NC’s. The robusto and also the Hermoso (corona gorda). Great profile!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raskol said:

How are these smoking? Your thoughts pls. Hope it was a great smoke for you. TIA. 

Unfortunately, it was the only one that I had the pleasure in sampling.

Missed out in this particular release. 🙁

It was gifted to me by a fellow BOTL.

That being said, I do not have a point of reference in order to elaborate on it’s overall progression.

Despite it’s lack of complexity, is was an enjoyable cigar.

Medium in strength. Smooth and well balanced. Impeccable construction.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Rushman said:

Smoked this on the way back from a meeting!

Just lit this up!

Don't see these every day. How was this?

The 2000?  It's a Cuaba best I can tell from looking back at the several jar releases for the 2000 millenium reserve.  We don't have the jar, just some singles left.  It was good - not over the top awesome.  Cuaba is not one I go to often.  It was a bit creamy and woody, started mild and really kinda stayed there.  Was an enjoyable smoke but it didn't leave me wanting to light up another one.  I smoked it on the zoom call so I was more focused on the conversation than the cigar's progression.

• Thanks 1

On 10/12/2023 at 6:50 AM, Capn_Jackson said:

Sometimes you just need a good Punch in the mouth. This box, and some I got in trades with forum members, have all been great, but I think they will be exceptional in a few more years.

PP

SOP OCT ‘20

I wish my box of TUE Oct 20 Punch Punch were like that. My box is a just bunch of overweight tent pegs.

• Like 1