• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, El Hoze said:

Fun night in the Hoze house. Six months ago I left my job after 17 years and decided I was going to retire - I told the corporate pencil pushers upstairs that bought out my team 3 years ago to go shove it. My dad told me I wouldn’t last a year not working. He is still working at 79. I thought I had a better ability to sit still. I got an offer this week that I couldn’t refuse. I realized I actually like working I just don’t like working with the wrong people! Good excuse to smoke some extra cigars and drink extra champagne. Dad won the bet, he usually does!

Still working at 79 is admirable. I am 53 now and that means I have at least a quarter of a century to go.

Kudos to dad and congrats to you. BTW, how is the 80th Aniversario?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, X-Man said:

Still working at 79 is admirable. I am 53 now and that means I have at least a quarter of a century to go.

Kudos to dad and congrats to you. BTW, how is the 80th Aniversario?

My Dad grew up so poor they had to worry about having enough food to eat as my grandather who was a coal miner died when my Dad was very young, I admire him more than I could ever convey! 

The Monte 80s are good, I am not sure of the general perception of them but I am not super overwhelmed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1