• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, Glass Half Full said:

No worries Gamehawker, though I'm afraid my answer won't be too helpful.  It was my parents ashtray from the 1950's (the last time they smoked), and back in the day when ashtrays were part of what you had in the living room.   (I'm guessing they bought it in NYC, as they lived there at that time.) ...So, it was a hand-me-down from before I was born, kept simply because I thought it was pretty (before I'd gotten back into cigars this past decade).  

Sorry not to have a more helpful reply, ...though if you look on Craigslist, I have seen some other fun looking ones from back then.  Hope that's helpful, and all the best, 

Thank you very much for your information.  I think it is wonderful that it is from your parents.

On 6/7/2023 at 2:49 PM, mbflash80 said:

Those look fantastic...I have a sealed box that I can see unsealing tonight (though mine is a different factory code)...care to share how this smoked? 

Oily and rich.

The aroma emanating from the box was exquisite, my fellow brother.

The overall smoke production was quite impressive as well.

Construction was superb. Gorgeous wrapper.

Smooth transitions throughout. Draw was impeccable with just the right amount of resistance.

Starts off fairly mild and gradually builds with nice complexity.

Very promising for such a young cigar.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

The air here in NJ has been smokey for the last 3 days from forest fires 1000 miles away in Canada.  4:00 in the afternoon feels like 8:00 at night because the sunlight is blocked from the smoke.  Pretty amazing that I can walk out of my house and smell a tree that burned so far away from here.

IMG_4189.jpeg.c665734db69b2a7cb680ce8eeab7e611.jpeg

Yeah saw games had been postponed due to air quality.

16 minutes ago, KCCubano said:

Yeah saw games had been postponed due to air quality.

Planes cant take off in the NY area because of visibility.  Flights are being cancelled or delayed left and right.  It's crazy.

18 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:

Starting the day with a nudie and a cup of Joe.

Went to the beach? No invite? Hmmppff. 🤣

9 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Planes cant take off in the NY area because of visibility.  Flights are being cancelled or delayed left and right.  It's crazy.

I was almost complaining and I'm in the south. I hushed quickly. Sorry for you guys. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I was able to get out today. Spent the last few days in NYC and it was brutal. Yesterday they had the honour of having the worst air quality in the world. 

33 minutes ago, LLC said:

I was able to get out today. Spent the last few days in NYC and it was brutal. Yesterday they had the honour of having the worst air quality in the world. 

Lucky you were able to get out.  A friend of mine has been trying to get to a wedding for the past 2 days.  He's finally getting out on a flight tomorrow morning.

• Like 1