• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Nice views at the new place too. Finding your cigar spot?

Thanks! Yes a little spoilt for choice to be honest as there is a balcony on all 3 floors. The house next door has some renovations in progress. So will be looking forward to the bamboo scaffolding around it coming down to have a unimpeded view from the top deck over the bay.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Chucko8 said:

Thanks! Yes a little spoilt for choice to be honest as there is a balcony on all 3 floors. The house next door has some renovations in progress. So will be looking forward to the bamboo scaffolding around it coming down to have an unimpeded view from the top deck over the bay.

Nice. It looked like you had a few elevations there. You will certainly enjoy the variety and we will enjoy the views!  Enjoy all the space. 

• Thanks 1

So great to see this forum alive and well.  Been traveling for the past year with the family while working remotely and hadn't had a cigar in ages.  Just popped into see Albert at Stagnetto in Gibraltar and grabbed a gorgeous 10 box of D4's.  Now to find the right spot to enjoy these.  Really windy this week in Tarifa, Spain.  Maybe next week when I'm in Malaga.  Cheers all!

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, aavkk said:

So great to see this forum alive and well.  Been traveling for the past year with the family while working remotely and hadn't had a cigar in ages.  Just popped into see Albert at Stagnetto in Gibraltar and grabbed a gorgeous 10 box of D4's.  Now to find the right spot to enjoy these.  Really windy this week in Tarifa, Spain.  Maybe next week when I'm in Malaga.  Cheers all!

Hello aavkk!

I notice you are from Charleston.  Please do send me a note if you find your way back to the Low Country!  

All the best, 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, havanaclub said:

LEP NOV 16 PLPC with black coffee

I have some from the same box code but it’s been a while since I’ve had one. How was it?

2 hours ago, aavkk said:

You run into Loren at Stagnetto?