• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

You've been my inspiration to head down there. Trying to figure out when we can get out there. 

Has the blue dollar been strong while you've been there? 

It has, if you book a flight pm me and I’ll help you out planning the trip! 

8 hours ago, 99call said:

How did that smoke? flavours evolution etc?  i'm thinking about a box of Padron Maduros in a size like that

I love them so far.  Since getting into Padrons a few weeks ago, I've started craving them and reaching for them a lot.  They provide some kick and a lot of flavor which I'm loving.

I think the Maduro Exclusivo is more earthy and chocolatey while the Superior is sweeter, funkier, more complex in my opinion.  To my palate it provides fermented vegetal complexity, along with that signature Padron taste.  I get green apple skin/creaminess/and some of that earthy cocoa.  Just the right amount of mineral spice on the retrohale.

I smoke these Superiors as slowly as possible which, thanks to the excellent construction and combustion of Padrons, can be remarkably slow.  It delivers flavor in spades when smoked slowly.  Very savorable.  On the other hand, they are fully satisfying if smoked quickly, but I'll reach for the Exclusivo more often if I want a fast, intense smoke.

Just like so many others on this forum, I love the lonsdale size.  The Padron Superior is 6.5 x 42.  In this size, you get a lot of wrapper flavor, which I love.  At the least, I'm guessing this vitola showcases the flavor of Padron wrappers more than any other, as the wrapper constitutes a relatively high ratio of the total tobacco in the cigar.  I'd like to try the Natural Superior to contrast the two wrapper styles.

I'm no expert in Padron, but if you know you like the Padron flavor, and you love the size, it's a pretty safe bet you'll like them.  Hope this helps. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Second and hopefully last time I try mf le bijou 1922…not for me tbh

I have tried as well and they haven't really done anything for me.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2023 at 4:14 PM, Bijan said:

Punch super selection no. 2 in proper cold weather.

Celebrating one week at the new job while mourning the passing of a beautiful soul, that left this world last night.

My condolences and all the best at your new job.

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, oneizzzz said:

I love them so far.  Since getting into Padrons a few weeks ago, I've started craving them and reaching for them a lot.  They provide some kick and a lot of flavor which I'm loving.

I think the Maduro Exclusivo is more earthy and chocolatey while the Superior is sweeter, funkier, more complex in my opinion.  To my palate it provides fermented vegetal complexity, along with that signature Padron taste.  I get green apple skin/creaminess/and some of that earthy cocoa.  Just the right amount of mineral spice on the retrohale.

I smoke these Superiors as slowly as possible which, thanks to the excellent construction and combustion of Padrons, can be remarkably slow.  It delivers flavor in spades when smoked slowly.  Very savorable.  On the other hand, they are fully satisfying if smoked quickly, but I'll reach for the Exclusivo more often if I want a fast, intense smoke.

Just like so many others on this forum, I love the lonsdale size.  The Padron Superior is 6.5 x 42.  In this size, you get a lot of wrapper flavor, which I love.  At the least, I'm guessing this vitola showcases the flavor of Padron wrappers more than any other, as the wrapper constitutes a relatively high ratio of the total tobacco in the cigar.  I'd like to try the Natural Superior to contrast the two wrapper styles.

I'm no expert in Padron, but if you know you like the Padron flavor, and you love the size, it's a pretty safe bet you'll like them.  Hope this helps. 

Great feedback on the Superiors.  I've been poking around trying to find them available in singles or a five pack to give a try but the Superiors and Coronas seem to be tough to come by.  I'll keep hunting.

• Thanks 1