• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, KCCubano said:

Been wanting to give Plasencia a shot. How do these stack up with Alma Fuerte? Thx

I'd probably pick the Fuerte over the del Campo but Placencia is excellent in general in my experience.  I just wish they offered more reasonable size vitolas. This was a 5x52 and almost all their offerings are this size or bigger. Much bigger. 

The only one I haven't been a fan of is the del Fuego. Too much pepper for me. 

10 hours ago, RDB said:

Inspired by @X-Man’s epic haul, it was an E2 today. Alas, this had a really problematic burn and continually tunnelled, requiring a lot of re-lighting. Shame, because the leaf is good, and the rest of this MSU 18 box has been excellent. This was the mid-way cigar, number 13 out of 25, so perhaps that is the unlucky reason…

Seldom heard E2 has problematic burn… too wet ?

7 hours ago, 011t556 said:

Seldom heard E2 has problematic burn… too wet ?

Just an isolated case of bad construction I think. Well acclimatised, around 62RH / 62F and similar to the rest of my stock. First one to have this problem.

6 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Cohiba Robusto

Great kicks and great cigar. I am not really a shoe person, but the school I root for always has amazing Jordans in their colorways. Hoping I can somehow luck into the Marquette Luka 1's somehow. Due to my wife being awesome, I do have a pair of the Air Jordan 1 Mid in "Marquette."

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

Great kicks and great cigar. I am not really a shoe person, but the school I root for always has amazing Jordans in their colorways. Hoping I can somehow luck into the Marquette Luka 1's somehow. Due to my wife being awesome, I do have a pair of the Air Jordan 1 Mid in "Marquette."

Those are really nice.  Unfortunately, I have really wide feet that will never fit into 1's.  I only fit into 4's.  Possibly 5's too, but I like 4's better so I never bothered trying on 5's.  I really want the Travis Scott 4's, but the ones with the Nike logo on the back of the right shoe instead of the jump man.  But like you, those are a little more than I want to pay.  Especially in size 12.  One day, I may break down and get the ones with the jump man on the back, but that would mean I have totally given up hope.  😂