• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, oneizzzz said:

Eiroa The First 20 Years Prensado 6x46

Would absolutely recommend this stick to those of you looking for a lighter option in the non-cuban realm.  Toasted bread, cinnamon, tingling spice, and through the retrohale cocoa powder.  For anyone who has read Dune, kind of what I imagine "Spice" to taste like.  Dry desert sweetness.  It actually reminded me a lot of the Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso.  My criticisms would be that the finish is a bit ashy and unrefined, and the blend left me wanting more in the realm of citrus twang.

It's one of the best-constructed cigars I've ever had, with an incredibly even, slow, and steady burn.  I could set it down for 2 or 3 minutes, pick it up and draw perfectly.

Nice review, kinda want to go find one just to try and imagine the Dune spice. Dry desert sweetness has me thinking about when I was traveling through Utah on  2 wheels in the desert at night just after a rain.  The smell from the surroundings was very memorable. When you speak of a lighter option, what compares?  Have you had the 2021 N1 lancero maduro? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Popof4 said:

Nice review, kinda want to go find one just to try and imagine the Dune spice. Dry desert sweetness has me thinking about when I was traveling through Utah on  2 wheels in the desert at night just after a rain.  The smell from the surroundings was very memorable. When you speak of a lighter option, what compares?  Have you had the 2021 N1 lancero maduro? 

Thanks.  I've only tried the N3 Maduro.  As I recall, that cigar was sweeter and a bit more full-bodied in the second half than this Eiroa.  The Prensado took the light, dry, cinnamon spice route - would be a good pair with an unsweetened cappuccino.  Perhaps the Rosado Nudies would be a better comparison, especially the N1 since in my understanding it's a lighter blend than the N3.  But this Prensado didn't have any of the Nudies/Partagas yeasty red wine/red pepper.

I'm having a tough time coming up with a comparison.  My best guess would be a heavily dry-boxed Monte 1.  Just imagine throwing cinnamon and a little caraway in a pan and toasting it in your kitchen.  Delicate, aromatic spice.

Try one!  I'd be curious to hear what you think.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oneizzzz said:

Thanks.  I've only tried the N3 Maduro.  As I recall, that cigar was sweeter and a bit more full-bodied in the second half than this Eiroa.  The Prensado took the light, dry, cinnamon spice route - would be a good pair with an unsweetened cappuccino.  Perhaps the Rosado Nudies would be a better comparison, especially the N1 since in my understanding it's a lighter blend than the N3.  But this Prensado didn't have any of the Nudies/Partagas yeasty red wine/red pepper.

I'm having a tough time coming up with a comparison.  My best guess would be a heavily dry-boxed Monte 1.  Just imagine throwing cinnamon and a little caraway in a pan and toasting it in your kitchen.  Delicate, aromatic spice.

Try one!  I'd be curious to hear what you think.

Thank you for your comprehensive response, and yes I think I'll look for a Eiroa The First 20 Years Prensado to compare. 

What I like about the N1 maduros is the fermented tobacco sweetness and milk chocolate creamy cocoa  smoothness.  No pepper, no harsh edges. I think the toasted bread cinnamon spice you speak of would be in my wheelhouse.

3 hours ago, Heels82 said:

LGC Glorias

How was it? I put mine in back of cabinet with 2027 sticky note..based on my experience with LGC going back 20+ yrs. These maybe ready much sooner than older models. Have not seen any reviews so curious on your thoughts! Thx

• Like 3