• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/29/2023 at 9:10 AM, Glass Half Full said:

Enjoying a little King Curtis and Duane Allman along with it.  ...I realize this is the wrong thread for this but just wanted to share.

Fantastic, Mean Old World.    Thanks!

I'll add a 2+ hour Jam with Duane and Eric that's a wonderful Sunday Morning Sitdown... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Popof4 said:

Fantastic, Mean Old World.    Thanks!

I'll add a 2+ hour Jam with Duane and Eric that's a wonderful Sunday Morning Sitdown... 

that’s  a great vid, must of been one of the only times it ever happened as Duane died the nest year.

edit… man, I’m still listening, if anyone like these guys check this out. It’s awesome never heard it before. I’ve seen AB in more shows than I can remember and EC dozens of times. This is gold.

17 hours ago, cgoodrich said:

I just live your “cigar perch”!👌

Only the best…😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Popof4 said:

Stick ain't to shabby either. 😇

It was superb. 

I’ll see your Eric Clapton and Duane Allman video, (I listened to the whole thing wow) and raise you a Johnny Winter live at the Fillmore 71

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KnightsAnole said:

It was superb. 

I’ll see your Eric Clapton and Duane Allman video, (I listened to the whole thing wow) and raise you a Johnny Winter live at the Fillmore 71

Lovin these recordings on a Sunday.  I've never heard anything recorded at the Filmore that sucked.

JW at his finest.  Thank you.

12 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Enjoying the jams with a La Trova :)

Sweet!  That baby will last a two pack of Jams.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lamboinee said:

Is the fog daily smoke just for CCs? If so I owe a couple of apologies as I've been posting NCs as well

Its for both, I think the quote for the 'wrong place to post' was regarding his links to music videos at the bottom of his post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, fisherclive said:

Nudies N1 Maduro 

I absolutely love these.  My daily smoke.  Punching way above their respective weight class.

• Like 1