• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, PuroDiario said:

Not a bad first World Cup game for Spain today. Cigar selection I think matched the team’s work with Sir Winston (3 years) and CoRo (5 years)

@PuroDiario, I’d say Spain is in top form. I was thinking 2-0, maybe 3-0, but not 7-0. That was embarrassing for Costa Rica. Also, I was very surprised that Germany and Argentina lost.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cgoodrich said:

@PuroDiario, I’d say Spain is in top form. I was thinking 2-0, maybe 3-0, but not 7-0. That was embarrassing for Costa Rica. Also, I was very surprised that Germany and Argentina lost.

Lots of football to play. They did great today and was comforting seeing such a young team go at it like that. Hopefully this boosts morale and confidence. 
argentina worst enemy is Argentina, and a very mediocre and slow defense…still what a crazy outcome. Germany same thing, though inferior team to the norm for them and Japan did well and played to their strengths. Such a beautiful game.