• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Lamboinee said:

My UT buddy's first cuban. I selected one my oldest monte 4s with a 2015 box date. His first remarks were..... Man this smells way better!

Next he finds FOH and down the rabbit hole another goes right?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TroutBum said:

Next he finds FOH and down the rabbit hole another goes right?

Don't wish that mojo on me Ricky bobby.... I don't need no more competition on the 24:24! It's already hard enough to send a quick enough email from my pager. Ha! My buddy says "is it wierd that I think these smell more like horse poop ... And that I like it?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Lamboinee said:

Don't wish that mojo on me Ricky bobby.... I don't need no more competition on the 24:24! It's already hard enough to send a quick enough email from my pager. Ha! My buddy says "is it wierd that I think these smell more like horse poop ... And that I like it?" 

That “Cuban twang” is irreplaceable😂 Tell me about it I swung on one this week at 8:31 all pre typed and still missed, not even something super limited either

1 hour ago, Lamboinee said:

Welcome to Tennessee! Enjoy. If you're in Knoxville, smokys is a great b&m and admirals pub in Farragut is my favorite patio to smoke on.

Stopped by the Greenbriar restaurant in Gatlinburg for some feed and they had some Pappy Van Winkle bourbon. I asked about a shot and they said it was $80. I told them sweet tea please. Lol. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Ha. I had those Jordan 3s in white as a kid. Unless those are the 5s or 6s.
Enjoy Elliot!

Brent, you are batting 1000.  You said every number except the right one.😂

They are 4’s.  The only model that fits my extra wide feet.