• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, tywindsor44 said:

My 2019 Juan Lopez! Gifted from a great friend. Awesome flavor and paired with some ice coffee. I went with pumpkin spice.. what flavor coffee do you typically pair with?

Usually more of a sparkling water person or lighter beer. Although, last JL2 I had paired great with Metropolis cold brew. 

23 hours ago, tywindsor44 said:

My 2019 Juan Lopez! Gifted from a great friend. Awesome flavor and paired with some ice coffee. I went with pumpkin spice.. what flavor coffee do you typically pair with?

IMO - The key to any coffee (great drip, great espresso, etc.) is great beans that are well roasted.  (To my taste, no added flavors are necessary, and (IMO) flavorings are generally added to obscure flaws.  Again, just opinion, and to each his or her (or their :) own.)

If in the US, two of my favorite coffee roasters are:  Zeke's in Baltimore and Graffeo in San Francisco.  If you're really into coffee (with or without cigars) try brewing with some of that.  Critical to their delicious beans is that they are small batch and shipped very fresh.   (As that suggests, you can order online.)

..I also second the suggestion of sparkling water -- what a great palette refresher, especially when pairing coffee and cigars.  

Hopefully this is helpful -- and I'd be keen to know of other great roasters if any others care to make a suggestion. 

All the best, 

• Like 4