• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, williamthewolf said:

Just tried the other Illusione I had. Singulare Kadosh. Pitched it too. Just one dimensional. Peppery air. Really strange how they’re rated so highly. I hope i just got duds. Lit up a Monte MC to salvage the night. Much better.

I’ll give your recommendations a go though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been my experience with Illusione as well....bland, one-dimensional smokes

I smoked a few Illusione Epernay L'elegance and I liked them a lot. But that was quite some time ago. Perhaps the blend isn't what it used to be.

On 10/5/2022 at 6:05 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

Thanks.  And no, that is the standard OEM AMG 20 inch wheel.  

The picture was taken at .5, so there is some distortion at the top and the bottom.  My feet are distorted in that pic. Does it look the same to you in the second picture?  That was taken at 1, so there should be no distortion.

I figured it was OEM. I think it was just a weird angle exacerbated by the .5 issue. Drive on!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

I smoked a few Illusione Epernay L'elegance and I liked them a lot. But that was quite some time ago. Perhaps the blend isn't what it used to be.

I am smoking a recent production La Ferme right now and enjoying it immensely. I also quite like Le Petit and Le Elegance.

On 10/6/2022 at 6:56 AM, jakebarnes said:

2018 SLR Regios. Inspired by the SLR PC review from @El Presidente and Ken. This box of Regios is just firing on all cylinders right now in the stone fruit dept.

Okay let's talk about that ashtray... ! :looking: