• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 minutes ago, Cubadust said:

794030fa028bf0d28cb86c6821442e54.jpg
Day 37 of my ”a new cigar every day” summer challange, and the time has come to the Bolivar Belicosos Finos. Out of the 37 cigar this far 7 are already in my rotation, 15 or so I wouldn’t miss if I never smoked again, 15 I liked and 5 of those I wouldn’t mind owning a box or two. But this Bolivar here, this is why I smoke and love cigars. Damn it took me by surprise. Had a Royal Corona about a year ago and I wasn’t that impressed, tasted pretty much leather and heavy tobacco and nothing else so I expected more of the same. I’m not much a reviewer so there won’t be much of a tasting note but damn, that start. One of my absolut favorite things in the world is the smell of cigars in a fully packed walk in humidor and this tasted exactly that. I’ve had 3 really stand out cigars this year and a couple of amazing ones so it will be pretty hard to break in to my top five. But I’m not sure if I’ve been happier smoking any cigar in 2018 than I’ve been while smoking this Bolivar.

Bolivar BF and PSD4 is what got me into cigars/CCs. Glad I snagged some BBF off 24:24. Now I need a couple boxes of PSD4 to stock up on. 

• Like 2