• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Is this an H. Upmann Magnum 56 Edición Limitada 2015?
How was it?  I have two untouched sealed boxes of these in my Humi and I was wondering how they are currently smoking.
I will probably not touch mine until 2021.
Also, what kind of V cutter is that?
Thanks!

2021?!? Jeez they could be air by then
I have only had one and this was fairly fresh about one year ago. Smoked very well, I can’t imagine they would get much better in 3 more years. Heck they could be peaking right now. You’ll never know until you try. Enjoy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, encephalization said:

Allowed myself a couple of treats while working today. Not sure about the box code on the Punch, said 12/13 on a sticker in the tube. Then a MES DIC11 Upmann Añejados. Definitely the best Añejados stick I've had, which isn't saying all that much though.9b6da61eb38c4af6721f5cf631f20270.jpg370527b3c0cd1ec01be45f9413df79d7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What did you think of the Punch Petit Coronation? It was my first ever CC that I bought just a year ago and thought it was great, especially for the price point. Mine was from a 15' box and it was pretty floral but really enjoyed it. Enough to get me hooked on CCs ever since. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taylorgov2 said:

What did you think of the Punch Petit Coronation? It was my first ever CC that I bought just a year ago and thought it was great, especially for the price point. Mine was from a 15' box and it was pretty floral but really enjoyed it. Enough to get me hooked on CCs ever since. 

Very good, floral notes (like you said), cedar with a little sweetness. I sometimes overlook Punch because the marca is on the mild side generally but when the flavors are full, it is a great first cigar IMO. I have never had any construction issues with it, which is fantastic considering the price.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

1997 Des Dieux from a 50 cab.  I'm down to about 10 left.

@encephalization great minds think alike!!

20180812_123644.jpg

20180812_123751.jpg

Wow, that looks beautiful! How long have you had the cab? Has there been any changes in recent years? I've had a few from '03 and some from '05 and I've been in awe over how good they've all been.

37 minutes ago, encephalization said:

Wow, that looks beautiful! How long have you had the cab? Has there been any changes in recent years? I've had a few from '03 and some from '05 and I've been in awe over how good they've all been.

I picked up that cab around 2013 and have managed to hit it pretty hard over the last 5 years.  I have about 10 left knocking around my desktop humidor and don't have the box anymore.  I can't say I have noticed any changes over the last 5 years but they are just as good now as they were when I got them.  I don't smoke them often anymore as they are not my preferred format.  I have to be in the right mood to pull one out.  However, when I do grab one, I am never disappointed.

• Like 1