• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Cubadust said:

So in my ”a new cigar every day” summer challange it was now time for the HdM Epicure No.1.
Mediocre first half, quiet nice second half but wasn’t really worth the wait. 44dd384bc0822b3de9ea2b3e948cdb0f.jpg

I've smoked Epi 1, 2, epi especial, san juans...and I've never been impressed like I have with other marcas. Some have been good...but not anything memorable. I've never had them more than 1-3 years old. Do Hoyos turn amazing with lots of years on them? Is that what I missed?

• Like 1

I've smoked Epi 1, 2, epi especial, san juans...and I've never been impressed like I have with other marcas. Some have been good...but not anything memorable. I've never had them more than 1-3 years old. Do Hoyos turn amazing with lots of years on them? Is that what I missed?

Yes, same here. I guess they’re just not my profile. On the other hand, I had a HdM Petit Robustos from 2012 a couple of months ago and it will take something quite special to beat that stick as my smoke of the year. Best cigar I’ve had in a long long time.

I have had the complete opposite experience... About 1 year ago, I woke up at 3.30 in the morning to write something. And I smoked a Hoyo Epi 2, which must have been older than 2014. It was bought along with another one. The first one I had was 2-3 days after making the purchase and was disgusting and unsmokable. The other one was about a month later. It was the best cigar I had ever smoked. Just pure honey, brown sugar and cream, an extremely velvety and oily smoke . Absolutely amazing... I will never forget that night/morning. It was pure bliss. 1 hour and 30 minutes of pure wow. My palate was extremely clean, having eaten just some yogurt. Along with some white tea it was incredible. One of the few times I nearly burned my fingers and my mustache smoking it. But it was all worth it. I have had others which were okay, but my God I wish I had a truckfull of those ones... Anyway, I do think aging makes a tremendous difference ...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 99call said:

Where? sounds interesting

The UK....??

@ayepatz posted a thread about it last week with the info ("Attention all UK FOHers!") and it's on the FoH homepage at the bottom, but you'll need the password so ask him about that as I don't know what the protocol is on bandying it around.

7 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

The UK....??

@ayepatz posted a thread about it last week with the info ("Attention all UK FOHers!") and it's on the FoH homepage at the bottom, but you'll need the password so ask him about that as I don't know what the protocol is on bandying it around.

No worries, cheers dude. 

5 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

The UK....??

Yup, PM me for the password. ?

6 hours ago, Artin said:

3ee383ed9d3d84a8bcde78818cdf31ef.jpg

c9a8c7c9c281fcd01c744c32b3a29cdc.jpg

Siglo VI on my hotels balcony on the Amalfi Coast.
It’s currently dark so I wasn’t able to get a good picture. The scenery was pictured earlier at a restaurant nearby.

First time having a Siglo VI. Very elegant is what comes to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful part of the world, not much can beat that view in my opinion