• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

They don't make these anymore? 

They were on the last list of discontinued cigars. Stock up while you can if you are a fan.

26 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Gifted Monte Dumas from @SigmundChurchill 

Thanks Elliot! This is actually really tasty. I didn't know what to expect but it almost reminds me of the Monte Dantes EL. 

Cheers guys!

20180721_161404.jpg

Glad you liked it.  I was expecting it to taste something like the Monte 80th, but I think I like this cigar better.  The 80th cigars I have tried so far, have a nice flavor, but a little on the mild side for a Montecristo.  This cigar seems stronger to me.

I smoked the Diplimaticos RE Paises Bajos you gave me last night.  Great cigar!  Thank you!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Glad you liked it.  I was expecting it to taste something like the Monte 80th, but I think I like this cigar better.  The 80th cigars I have tried so far, have a nice flavor, but a little on the mild side for a Montecristo.  This cigar seems stronger to me.

I smoked the Diplimaticos RE Paises Bajos you gave me last night.  Great cigar!  Thank you!

I've had one 80th so far... I was expecting more out of it myself. For a cigar of that $$$$ I want to get my socks blown off. Glad you enjoyed the Diplomatico Embajador. It's a very good "dessert" cigar. Lots of great flavors out of that. 

Gonna keep my eyes peeled in November for the 1935 line when I'm in Cuba.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Where can one find this list?

There is a fair amount of discussion about it on FOH. Much speculation and conjecture as to what will be discontinued next. Here is a link to the list I was referring to: https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/habanos-sa-releases-its-cancellation-list-19235

10 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Is there a list for 2018?

Google isn't kicking back anything official that I can find. My advice is to check out Havana Whispers : The Rumour Mill on FOH for some guesses of the more knowledge members. And keep an eye on the new threads to see when someone has news.

39 minutes ago, Bram Smoker said:

There is a fair amount of discussion about it on FOH. Much speculation and conjecture as to what will be discontinued next. Here is a link to the list I was referring to: https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/habanos-sa-releases-its-cancellation-list-19235

22 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Is there a list for 2018?

The latest announced deletions were in January 2017. The forum link to this is below...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1