• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2b8fcde7572018a49547ef310000ec2b.jpg A lovely Montecarlo from July 15, first one from the box. Have a Bolivar Libertador lined up for a little later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Apparently I am smoking it upside down

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Still exploring "boutique" non Cubans. I guess "boutique" means quality now. At least in my recent experience. Today, Warped cigars Villa Sombra. Nice size. Good construction. Nice flavors. Nothing over the top, but a pleasant smoke. 

EC214BF2-1CAD-43E4-BD12-8B7B8BFC2015.jpg

Is that the one that they just released this year?

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy_jack said:

Honestly I'm not sure. Villa Sombra Mojito is the cigar. I think it was an ICPCR release..not sure what year.

I think you're right. It was the last IPCPR. Hadn't had that one yet.  By the way, if you haven't tried the Mi Querida or the Tabernacle yet, give it a shot next time you see them. Those are two of my go to NC. Tabernacle gets Wiley at the end and can use some rest in the humi but is awesome otherwise. 

I managed 4 smokes yesterday, and still not sure how I did it.   Found an Arturo Fuente Exquisito in a downtown Prescott smoke shop and advanced myself in the Fat Bastard competition by smoking and walking 3 miles up hill and down during lunch.   On the drive home I had a Tatuaje Noellas.  Met a coworker before a work meeting and had a Tatuaje Petite Cazadores, and then after the meeiting (and another three mile walk) I found one more Noellas in my travel humidor for the long drive home.  All small smokes, but each was perfect for that time and place.  

Edit: I actually had 5!    Completely forgot the tiny Tatuaje we had post meeting at the cigar bar prior to the ride home. I haven't had any CoSho yet, but I'm guessing they're about that size....  4.5" by 32-ish RG.   Not sure what it's called but I'm hoping the CoSho I ordered are just about that size.  

I kind of felt like @Lotusguy for a bit reliving that long list!!  My first 5 stick day. 

Perfect. 

• Like 3