• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

If I can't physicially be at Camp W., then I'll pretend....

image.jpeg

Edit: Horribly under filled at the foot.  I could fold it in half even after lighting.  Discovered right at light when a tunnel ripped 1/2-3/4" down one side upon lighting.   Gave it a squeeze and...  <_<

Hoping it recovers, but feels a bit soft throughout though not as bad as the foot was....

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

If I can't physicially be at Camp W., then I'll pretend....

image.jpeg

Edit: Horribly under filled at the foot.  I could fold it in half even after lighting.  Discovered right at light when a tunnel ripped 1/2-3/4" down one side upon lighting.   Gave it a squeeze and...  <_<

Hoping it recovers, but feels a bit soft throughout though not as bad as the foot was....

I think that is pretty unusual for that cigar. Usually one of the more consistently constructed cigars. That being said, funny that I was smoking an Epicure #2 last night in the opening night of the Camp W. winter smoking lounge. 

• Like 1

Sometimes you get lucky

A friend tossed me a RyJ no.2 tubo. never had really good luck with these and went in with 0 expectations. Holy crap, maybe the best stick of 2016. Thick viscous smoke tons of cherry and cream right off the bat coffee nuts spicy vanilla unbelievably complex masterfully constructed.

20161203_185852.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Smoked my recent RASS arrival. It's a mongrel for sure but has those raisin flavors hidden within. I put the box to sleep and won't mes with it for at least another 6 months. Storing my Famosos as well. They should be great smokes.

IMG_3979.JPG

I have a box that is March 16 and I have smoke two and "borrowed" two to friends and as much as I want it to be excellent...I agree with you rest does a body good. What date is yours?

1 minute ago, saintmickey said:

I have a box that is March 16 and I have smoke two and "borrowed" two to friends and as much as I want it to be excellent...I agree with you rest does a body good. What date is yours?

As much as some people think it's a cigar that can be smoked fresh, I agree that a few years down makes it a much more amazing cigar. I am currently smoking 2012's and they are off the charts. 

• Like 4

LAU May 16 box. I'm no expert but I believe it will. To me it has a lot going on, that's just signs of freshness and needing time down. It's not a boring cigar. A boring cigar in my experience will not become exciting. I hope that makes sense.

06d183622592ec2c971d03e52010040f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

As much as some people think it's a cigar that can be smoked fresh, I agree that a few years down makes it a much more amazing cigar. I am currently smoking 2012's and they are off the charts. 

Will take years for me to have an aged RASS here. Think mine are all 2016 dates.  I'm going to start peddling them to friends...

• Like 2

My first PLPC. Why have i waited so long to try one of these? Someone slap me in the face. This was from the 'Robs rotation sampler'. I'm guessing it was young. But it was so enjoyable. Not much caramel but a nice burnt brown sugar flavour. A bit rough, just the way i like it. Smoked like a dream. I'm glad i have a 50 CAB tucked away. 

2016-12-05 00.19.33.jpg

• Like 4

First time out with this recently received cab after an awesome Sunday morning brunch!  Just superb on all fronts!

20161204_114348_resized.jpg

• Like 2

had to try one of these, needed one touch up despite all the care I could give (not a surprise), but this will be a good cigar. 

IMG_4511.JPG

• Like 1