FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, Aardwolf said:

Very well IMO, consistent from stick to stick with creamed coffee, salty twang, and a nice toasted tobacco quality.  Got another box earlier this week on 24:24.

I concur with this as well. Great smoke young.

• Like 2

• Replies 90.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

17 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

LGC MdO #4 (ETP March 16):

a854f416db8cc33ca17ab91b0d6242d5.jpg

I got this same box from a 24:24 a couple of months ago and tried one the other day and it was great. I think another 6 - 12 months will open it up even more and I'm looking forward to see what comes of it. I would go in on another box if I wasn't still holding on to hope of finding a box of the No. 2s to satisfy my need for a bit more RG. I think the 2s are a 42RG and I'm finding that I prefer the RG in the 40 - 48 range.

But these in 32 satisfy my occasional desire for a nuanced taste of fine cuban tobacco perfectly when I'm not in the mood to go all in. Don't know if that makes any sense...

• Like 3

LOE 12 July on these.  First light was pepper spice and chocolate which is now a creamy blend of chocolate.  Very interesting flavors on this one, (my first of this particular regional branding and 2012 age of the Vegas Robaina)

20161130_104905_resized_1.jpg

20161130_111722_resized_2.jpg

• Like 3

2nd and final smoke to end the day, Thought I'd end on a high note. Cohiba 50th Anniversary Maduro 5. I smoked one other Maduro before this while I was in Cuba last Month and I was hooked with the flavors!  I had smoked a Macanudo Muduro many years ago and I was not a big fan, and have always reared the side of caution since then..

This special Maduro Anniversary changed all that...Toast flavors at light with a sweet touch taste with some mint and milder than what I thought a "Maduro" would bring out. Flavors linger after draw and I find it especially best to slowly push out the smoke on this one.  Just a great smooth smoke I am very happy with. The lighter wrapper is what also suprised me as I've seen some pretty DARK wrappers on the other Maduro I smoked in Cuba. Pic of that as well. Camera shows that wrapper much lighter than it was.

I think next time I light this particular smoke up, it will be at night after dinner with a hot cup of coco and whip cream!  Something tells me this would be spectacular combination.

20161130_135309_1480543383837_resized.jpg

20161130_141810_resized.jpg

20161003_183628_resized_1.jpg

• Like 3

A BBF single from a FOH sampler - had it resting since 10/20.  Slightly under filled.  Have a full box - should mature well with some age....did get more complex once into the 2nd third.

BBF1.jpg

BBF2.jpg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Petit Edmundo. Potential but needs more time. Now smoking a Ramon Allones Superiores. Into the first 1/3 and very impressed! I may be multi box shopping soon. 

5E37643E-FAC2-4497-8071-734E9DB5CE0D.jpg

Do it now and get it over with. A great cigar!

2 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

How does it compare to the Club Allones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have four boxes of the Club Allones and doubt I will smoke one before 2018. No hurry and they only get better over time. Now for the Superiores, they are my OMG cigar of 2016. I have some 2012, 2014 and 2016's and the 2012's are amazing smokes 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LLC said:

EML FEB 14 Punch Punch from a cab in Vancouver.

514fa29d26bb58aa9cca8ff9563e010c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic Brother. I love Vancouver!

• Like 2