• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

39 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

I couldn't hold back and smoked one of my new Glorias - infanticide, I know.

While definitely very young, it was a tasty stick and - unlike some other examples I saw - not underfilled. Over 2hrs of smoking time. Didn't particularly taste like a LGC which I found the case with all LGC RE so far. One touch up needed to correct the burn in the beginning.

a56f372d88de04030ffd4978bdb98220.jpg

So what flavors did you get out of it?

Just about at the halfway point now of this Don Alejandro HGS NOV 003, now loads of sweet leather and some spice kicking in.  Just a wow smoke from this vintage Robaina.

20161128_134352_resized.jpg

• Like 1

So what flavors did you get out of it?

Mostly very dark roast coffee. The youth fully came through in the last third where it got rather harsh and needed degassing a few times as well as another cut.

A couple of recent daily smokes while traveling for work. Some of the few times I can smoke without getting the stinkeye from the wife

Partagas Short
Scottsdale, AZ
5af97fc711a77e90aea6987f45b0e525.jpg

Cohiba Siglo II
Houstonian hotel bar patio. Houston, TX
383bedd5add4992cfcca8855cfdeb670.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

Had a Tatuaje Regios Reserva yesterday afternoon at the Montecristo cigar lounge at Caesar's with Pete Johnson and his crew.  They're out promoting a tour currently.  If you're a fan of Tatuaje and are close to one of the events (all western US) go see him, but get there early.  They are limiting QPs so everyone can get a chance to pick something up.  

Love that Reserva line.

4 hours ago, aliz388 said:

How are these smoking young?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well IMO, consistent from stick to stick with creamed coffee, salty twang, and a nice toasted tobacco quality.  Got another box earlier this week on 24:24.

• Like 1

47 degrees F and sunny. Good enough for me. First from a March 16 Du Prince box.

f5ef2d0f54339ac9e7bf15e91900c35a.jpg

How was it? I picked up a box on yesterday's 24:24.

How was it? I picked up a box on yesterday's 24:24.

Great construction and draw. Tons of smoke output once I got past the first third. A little harsh, maybe I smoked too fast, but not unsmokable by any means. I will probably let them rest another 6 months before sampling again. Showing good potential.

This is my first HdM in a while. I certainly need to grab some more of the brand.

• Like 1