• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

2006 Cohiba Siglo IV. Cohiba grassy notes, some cream and cedar. Perfect burn

IMG_9631.JPG

IMG_9632.JPG

This mean you're smoking in the house? Oh mann! Damn Chicago weather...I DON'T miss it!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tex said:

Smoking a brisket. 15835f036918411cd9002cbc20eac8dd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Best damn BBQ known to man!  Well done.

• Like 1

This FOH'ers nightly smoke is a NC Fonseca 2-2. Last one from an old box. Not as tasty as its Cuban namesake, but well made and enjoyable nonetheless.

IMG_3352.JPG

• Like 3

Upon our arrival back home last month from Cuba, found her in our backyard, and has since never left our side. Hence her name. She also likes sitting in my big ash tray a bit too often!

20161128_111403_resized.jpg

7 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

I can see why she never leaves...  ;)

i had an outside smoking buddy too.  A neighborhood siamese we thought was feral, but who turned out to be quite a family cat. She would sit on the front porch bench with me all through the winter. She moved into the house this past spring after some traumatizing event where she disappeared for two days, only to return hungry and dehydrated and terrified of the outdoors.  This after seeing her hobble through the neighborhood the previous 5 years (she's paraplegic). She will occasionally sit on the back porch with me now, but never out front.  

image.jpeg

Hence our leash for the birds she wants to run after...:D

Ours is an indoor cat until I adjourn to the backyard and she cries like mad seeing me out there. We thought the same thing she was just an outside cat as she was pretty scrawny and cried like crazy. Ever since we got her inside, she just lounges around like she owns the place!

Great pic btw...

• Like 3