FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Crazy stupid price they are asking but not a bad cigar. 

IMG_4457.JPG

• Replies 90.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Crazy stupid price they are asking but not a bad cigar. 

IMG_4457.JPG

I saw this at the 6th Ave store in NYC this week for $93 (without tax)-just wondering a lot lately about these ultra pricey Davidoff
Hope you enjoyed that one!

1 hour ago, torsion said:

I saw this at the 6th Ave store in NYC this week for $93 (without tax)-just wondering a lot lately about these ultra pricey Davidoff
Hope you enjoyed that one!

Sometimes I think Davidoff is smoking something other than cigars but I guess it's not the crazy people who sell them it's the crazy people who buy them. It was very good, the construction was certainly noteworthy. Certainly not worth it though - at that price point I should be giggling and shaking my head like a total cigar geek. At $40 (even a little more) one could probably argue it holds its own in a US shop. I have an Oro Blanco that I am going to smoke one of these days, haven't felt the right timing yet! 

Sometimes I think Davidoff is smoking something other than cigars but I guess it's not the crazy people who sell them it's the crazy people who buy them. It was very good, the construction was certainly noteworthy. Certainly not worth it though - at that price point I should be giggling and shaking my head like a total cigar geek. At $40 (even a little more) one could probably argue it holds its own in a US shop. I have an Oro Blanco that I am going to smoke one of these days, haven't felt the right timing yet! 

I was gifted a few Davidoffs on my birthday recently (Escurio and Platinum ranges) and they have been spectacular. I'd never buy them at the price they command in the UK, but I have a friend in Geneva who enjoys buying cigars (he doesn't smoke though) and can afford to do so. It's always nice to see Andy...

Watching some college football with a Hamlet Salamones from 2013 and an Americano.

Picked up my third Hotel National ashtray this week. I have a large, medium and now a small one.

d9c38cd64fe27446e8e6341c2ee7c4c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2008 Cohiba Lancero back home in Miami. First cigar of the day decision was easier than normal today! A few min into it and tastes fantastic. 

IMG_4462.JPG

• Like 4

First a JL Supreme RE Canada that was disgusting. Doesn't deserve a picture. If anyone is interested in a partial box, PM me. Now a Montecristo #3 from the jar. Very nice.
6d95f07c938fa4d6397e7120981b5705.jpg

• Like 2

PDS4 yesterday (FoH sampler '16)...26a33df95aa0a80332abc74c68264e9c.jpg
And RyJ Ex4 today (RyJ comp prize '16)...8178421d103ef7b5750240ab935cbacb.jpg
Both beautifully rich cigars worth freezing my Limey arse off for.

• Like 3