• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

So what did you think about it?

So far I'm impressed with the flavour and construction, however I've got other "winter go to's" for a fraction of the cost. Only a few weeks rest on it and I've got a few more to try at a later date. This format is right up my alley for this time of year. 

• Like 1

Everybody finally left and all the dishes are cleaned and put away so figured it was time to burn a couple sticks. 02 PL Lonsdale followed by an 02 Punch SS2. Perfect way to end a great day!4519354c4a51c0687302d615e905035a.jpg

• Like 4

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 9:43 AM, TheLiquidGator said:

I just cracked this cab open- PSP- EML ABR 14. By far one of the best boxes of PLPC i have ever seen. The wrappers are sinful. Amazing cigar, just stunning.

IMG_2125.JPG

Thank you for this post. I bought this cab based on your post. Boy am i happy :ok:

2016-11-26 01.03.49.jpg

2016-11-26 01.05.05.jpg

2016-11-26 01.06.12.jpg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, aliz388 said:

1df5be6926a3f6692def66a477380a12.jpg
Nothing like a RASS (box code RAE) with a few years on it!! Paired with some home made ice tea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a BIG favorite of mine too. 

57 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

I'm trying to like them....  

Really trying....

I have 7-8 boxes of RASS at home from 2011 to current. Try an older one and you will see how amazing they can be. While many love them ROTT, I am not as big a fan and think they need time to really develop. 

The ones that I have smoked have been well packed and lasted for over an hour. 

Just had a few for the first time in Havana and it was an hour smoke for me. Enjoyed it more than I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bartolomeo said:

2016 Bolivar Tesoro RE unbanded....superb....and I don't even like Bolivar, another example of an RE that doesn't taste 100% like it's marca

Perhaps because it's everything but a Boli .... haha  :D

• Like 1

Back to the day after Thanksgiving with a good book on Cuban cigars with one of the best wrappers in the business and taste, the famed Vigia!

20161125_135318_resized.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Try an older one and you will see how amazing they can be  

I'm planning this, but have to make my own as it were....  Think both boxes I have are from '16.  Know both are PSP. Definitely look sweet. Just havent liked the flavor profile yet.  "Fruit" definitely doesn't come to mind...

After hearing all the talk about skinny cigars, I broke out the Montecristo Especiales no. 2 that I got a present from Rob and the crew for winning the Montecristo Review contest. A very young cigar but with great flavors and perfect burn. I can see how this cigar would be amazing in 5 years

IMG_9619.JPG

• Like 2

Yesterday's holiday smoke was this Davidoff Colorado claro short perfecto.Was recommended by the sales guy-whilst it was a good cigar I know where I'd rather spend the $19 or so this one cost.Still giving these New World a chance...
Tonight is this LGC Caribe ER-seriously underfilled in the first half but so delicious-it had me really worried before lighting up
403738c3b8f170507ed309987118b7b6.jpg
66a4efd43c67b4ceb7de9ef230d4b800.jpg

• Like 3