• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Past its peak....?  

It wasn't weak - rather bitter and unpleasant. Maybe a bit too moist? Had a hole in the wrapper that I had to keep my finger on during drawing or I would get too much air. I have 5 more from that box - hope they deliver.

Couldn't wait any longer. SCdLH La Punta EML Feb 15. Got his box during a 24. Salty on the lips, smooth smooth smooth. Great smoke output, clean retro with little tingle. With age these will be great, not a lot...I'd say a 2-3 year window for these. 

If Rob offers this box and code again I'm all over it, as should you. The next one will be buried deep and forgotten about. Oh mamma.

IMG_3912.JPG

5D81E40A-9AD4-419C-B96F-8054F0801F82.jpg

• Like 3

3468889dda3ca1e90db4a0078d76da8f.jpg

Visiting MI for the holiday, my parents got me working on Christmas lights and decorations.

Pulled out a nice Trini Colonial to make this a enjoyable endeavor. All is well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in Michigan may I ask?

Wednesday night is Cub Scouts and this week's choice for the walk there is a Por Larranaga Panatela. And yes, I know i need a wash.d26c17a90e699eb4106b54b52a912595.jpg

6 minutes ago, Cerebrum said:

Trinidad Vigia. Delicious and not underfilled.
36914f60409f5382b978be6ac3e6f715.jpg

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Oh yea!

• Like 1

Adrian, MI

I'm relocating to Toledo on Dec 16th. I know, leaving Miami for northern Ohio. Just in time for the tundra..

Pm Incoming.

All the talk on the PC thread got my juices flowing.  Tonight I grabbed a PLPC from a recently received Rob sampler...

The other day I smoked a HDM Epi 1 which was pure nirvana....this one was close but........................no cigar!

PLPC.jpg

7 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

So the Fam tells me late last night, they have a change in plans and I'm cooking for Thanksgiving! So after rushing around picking out a fresh organic and recently plucked bird from a turkey farm, brined, seasoned a chilling for the Big Green Egg, I needed a reward for the spur of the moment sweat! 

What better way to reap the rewards. It's all in the hologram that separates fact from fiction and that famous 2010 54 ash!  :sleeping:

20161123_110405_A.jpg

20161123_110724_1479928359918_resized.jpg

Funny, after doing my shopping, including driving to downtown to get the pumpkin maringue pie and king crab legs, I took a moment for a 2012 Behike 52

IMG_9610.JPG

• Like 2