• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Wait...  Just one?   You're supposed to have at least TWO and then end with a Cohiba!!

:rotfl:

Actually, I've never had an Epicure Deluxe....  Maybe enough on its own?!?   Need to look into them!!

The day isn't over yet ;)
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

This specific LG is turning out to be the months best thus far! After a gorgeous much needed rain storm here in so Kali passed by, and a garbanzo bean salad, this short work week is starting out well!

P.S. Ash tray shown is also from Turtle Island Figi...While not hand made, I dove for this one approx. 30m down in some beautiful coral!

20161121_124318_resized.jpg

You are a diver too? Got certified in 1989. Got the advanced cert in 1998. Really want to go for divemaster

6 hours ago, Saxman said:

Today the Fonseca No 1 longsdale UME  MAR 15 is how I start this day.

e984dcb685df45f4164ba64e0b18e1c6.jpg
4db993254c03fd4e694af4a77ab88484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saxman

What do you think of it?  I scored the same box in a recent 24 24.

14 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

You are a diver too? Got certified in 1989. Got the advanced cert in 1998. Really want to go for divemaster

Indeed, got certified just 3 years ago Turtle Island Fiji..Not much need for a wet suit with 80 deg water even down 30m or so! I only dive once a year and it's there I go every morning and afternoon with cigars and a good book in-between in a hammock!

I should have taken up diving a LONG time ago as I've snorkeled for years. Wife thinks in my other life I was a fish! :P 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eswary said:

3468889dda3ca1e90db4a0078d76da8f.jpg

Visiting MI for the holiday, my parents got me working on Christmas lights and decorations.

Pulled out a nice Trini Colonial to make this a enjoyable endeavor. All is well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic! Love the Trinidad's.

• Like 1

Just got the new Humidor setup, and decided to take a break!  Sorry to all you ash fans, this one tipped over as I snapped the pic. :)

20161122_133916_resized.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, clutch5150 said:

Indeed, got certified just 3 years ago Turtle Island Fiji..Not much need for a wet suit with 80 deg water even down 30m or so! I only dive once a year and it's there I go every morning and afternoon with cigars and a good book in-between in a hammock!

I should have taken up diving a LONG time ago as I've snorkeled for years. Wife thinks in my other life I was a fish! :P 

That's awesome. i knew that I liked you. I hate snorkeling now. Usually just wear a thin skin just to keep protect from scrapes against coral and such

• Like 1