FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Why dat? I'm really enjoying my JLS2s (UBA FEB 15) and recently almost bought the 1s but opted for a couple of boxes of smaller vitola smokes instead. Just curious.

JL2 have been mostly mediocre for me. The JL1 was more rich but smoother and showed more evolution.
  • Like 2

• Replies 90.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

16 hours ago, ethosan said:

Indulging in our newly legal California cannabis has got me just silly enough to smoke a cigar before bed, and stupid me I picked a partagas 160th. I will not respect myself in the morning:P

20161119_222337.jpg

I get sober, and a year later they legalize cannabis. Unfrigginbelievable :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

I get sober, and a year later they legalize cannabis. Unfrigginbelievable :lol:

At least you won't be smoking half of a very rare cigar and passing out:D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Haven't had a Epicure Deluxe in a while. Those are tasty!
7aea57b646a600fb8d04402bd587e546.jpg

Wait...  Just one?   You're supposed to have at least TWO and then end with a Cohiba!!

:rotfl:

Actually, I've never had an Epicure Deluxe....  Maybe enough on its own?!?   Need to look into them!!

• Like 2

This specific LG is turning out to be the months best thus far! After a gorgeous much needed rain storm here in so Kali passed by, and a garbanzo bean salad, this short work week is starting out well!

P.S. Ash tray shown is also from Turtle Island Figi...While not hand made, I dove for this one approx. 30m down in some beautiful coral!

20161121_124318_resized.jpg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, clutch5150 said:

This specific LG is turning out to be the months best thus far! After a gorgeous much needed rain storm here in so Kali passed by, and a garbanzo bean salad, this short work week is starting out well!

P.S. Ash tray shown is also from Turtle Island Figi...While not hand made, I dove for this one approx. 30m down in some beautiful coral!

20161121_124318_resized.jpg

Looks great.   Have any additional info on the vitola?  Definitely interested if still available.  Damned fine looking ash there!!  

18 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Looks great.   Have any additional info on the vitola?  Definitely interested if still available.  Damned fine looking ash there!!  

20161121_134346_resized.jpg

20161121_134320_resized.jpg

20161121_134331_resized.jpg