FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, M777 said:

I'm about 10 mins into a '12 RA Superiores, this thing is delicious! 

I think that that was the deal of the century when they were offered at various retailers a few months ago. I bought a box myself and have treasures every stick

• Replies 90.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Diplomaticos #2. The only other time I had a D2, it was poorly constructed, and basically unsmokeable, so I'm calling this my first. Really nice. I suspect this specimen was a bit young, and I bet it would move into great territory with a year or two to amp up the sweetness and baking spices.

Diplo2.jpg

• Like 2

Last night I decided to burn my single LGC Revolution.

I cut it and the pre light flavour was incredible, So sweet. I almost didn't want to light it and just keep savoring it unlit all night.  But I finally did get around to smoking it.

Was a bit of a letdown as the pre light draw had me hoping for mega intense sweetness. There was some for sure.  Not bad for me, but the huge RG is def not for me.

Sure glad I stocked up with more of these 2011's, I was down to my last 4! Started out more pepper the first 3rd, then TONS of cream!

20161118_102304_resized.jpg

• Like 1

2nd smoke of the busy afternoon in the backyard. This from a 4 month rest, it may need a bit more time. A bit dry on the palate during the 1st 3rd then a bit more wheat and cream, but as mentioned this smoke needs more time...

20161118_113801_resized.jpg

Grabbed a couple of beat up sticks. The Reyes was fantastic, the RA not so much - all the ones I have smoked from that box have been decidedly underwhelming.

af6d83ff769385fa64d69f7e93e22587.jpg
3422c61136f2a50a5785bec5a0796021.jpg

• Like 3