• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

Had this La Aroma yesterday on the 200km drive home.  Usually like these but this was absolutely horrible....image.jpeg

What are you driving that you were able to put 292,146 miles on?

17 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Ah...  One of those fellows that can see a gnat on a fly's ass at 1,000 yards.   Well spotted.  :ok:

It's an '07 Accord.  Great car.  Replaced some front end bushings and struts on my day off Saturday and it's good for another 300k IMO. Still have the original clutch in it. 

Well done brother, anyone that can maintain a car through that many miles must apply the adage, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".  I'd say it's a wonderful attribute for a BOTL; when one administers care in various facets of life, you can bet their venerated cigars are well maintained too.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Aardwolf said:

Well done brother, anyone that can maintain a car through that many miles must apply the adage, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".  I'd say it's a wonderful attribute for a BOTL; when one administers care in various facets of life, you can bet their venerated cigars are well maintained too.

You're making me blush, but the credit goes to Honda for sure. Really well made automobile.  I basically fix things as they need, change oil annually and drive it like I stole it.   Its a fun, comfortable car I can't see getting rid of.  

The smokes on the other hand are indeed babied.   Thanks again to Honda for allowing me the time. 

;)

11 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Ah...  One of those fellows that can see a gnat on a fly's ass at 1,000 yards.   Well spotted.  :ok:

It's an '07 Accord.  Great car.  Replaced some front end bushings and struts on my day off Saturday and it's good for another 300k IMO. Still have the original clutch in it. 

Love the Accord. I have a 2014 which I only bought when the 2008 was at 138,000 miles. Still got $11,000 for it when I sold it to buy the new one. No car is an investment but got more "bang" for the buck than any fancy car that I ever drove before. 

• Like 2