Street Art at It's best ,WOW

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine came back from Germany and sent me this link.

Now , I have nothing against Street Art, I rather enjoy It. Of course I don't mean Tags,

Have a look at this guy and you 'll have a complete different view on the matter.

His name is Edgar MUELLER and I find his works just fantastic to say the least. :o

I hope you'll enjoy :D

P.S. If you want to see or know more about him, go to his site, you won't regret It :D

http://www.metanamorph.com/

post-3705-1242746895.jpg

post-3705-1242746916.jpg

post-3705-1242746933.jpg

post-3705-1242746952.jpg

post-3705-1242746971.jpg

neat stuff, at first I thought it was photoshopped! but it's really painted. right on!

What's shown in the picture actually happens a few miles from my house and when the volcano is going off!, it's just a treat to see the lava splashing into the ocean or spraying into the air a hundred feet or more, the rivers of lava making their way to the ocean, glowing night skies near the center of the flow, etc. Most of this is visible quite easily for us, except watching it go into the ocean, this is a long and dangerous trek which most tourists prefer.

We just watch some of those idiots trying to step on fresh lava that they think is hard enough to walk on. :peace: