FoH Party in NYC ! Maybe ?

Rob its time for a FoH party in NYC again what do you think i want to get the old crew rounded up and i am sure there will be more this time around !!! Hope we get your backing on this one as always :drool: Chime in locals let Rob hear your voice !!!!

Rob please send Ken gargett as i would like him as the Mascot for this party...

Maybe set it up for June it will most likely be the forum members as i think Rob will be in NYC at the end of year i am sure it will be a blast if Rob and crew will not be present this time around..

31038980605499170963999.jpg

Well guys i always do the NY FoH parties been doing it for years now but ideas always welcome.But it comes down what Prez say as we are using the FoH name as the theme but me and Rob are tight so all is good as i would think.If its a go will set it up for Merchants East in NYC...

Merchants was great the last time I was there. Havana Dreams, though closer, wasn't quite as posh. If I can make it, I will certainly be there. Thanks for taking this on Jimmy. Last time was excellent.

Wilkey

I think since the forum has grown so much since the last herf we had it would be great for all of us to meet up.

If anyone has a better place to meet up let me know. I remember one of our members here might be able to do something with the Macanudo Club but I have ask first .

Rob is not coming to this one gpugliese ( Just FoH members ) but i am all most sure he will be coming to NYC by the end of the year so you will have plenty of time to come down this way.We just have the numbers here in NYC/NJ and can get about 30 to 60 + people to meet up for a big event like this.

Last one with Lisa we had members form England,Italy and from all over the US come to NY is was truly a great site to see and something i will never forget.

Looks as if i am setting it up at the Macanudo Club as we have a member who is a member there.We might be setting up a food package per person and drinks will be not part of the deal it will be the person them selves to pay.We are looking to get our own room when i get all the info will pass it on it will be a blast !!!

I am thinking their will be at least 20 people if not more coming to this one..

Carnegie Club $$$$ and other shave a cutting fee i smoke alot of cigars so it would be to much for me (at least 5 or more) and others that smoke like me.

Merchants has no cutting fee so that will be our 2nd choice if Macanudo club does not work out but it seems its a go there.