Tuna Fishing, Fly, Cigars and Good Mates

I am out again Tuesday next week with Ken. Unfortunately the weather forcast looks a little shaky with 20 knot winds. Lets hope that changes as Ken gets a little sea sick and it makes it a tough day on Fly.

Including Tuesday I have 3 sessions/days left this season. I am going after the 20 Kilo 44lb Long Tail Tuna which is as big as they get in the region we fish.

Fishing with Ken.....I will be wearing a Helmet :lol:

Great Post Rob TUNA is such a good fish Healthy to sashimi best way to eat as well.

Fishing with Ken.....I will be wearing a Helmet

Oil Skins might be the go if rough :o

Cheers have a good one :lol:

Oz :no:

Nice day and great pics. Rob with going after a 20kg Tuna will you still use the same setup and a 9 weight rod?

I don't have a 9 weight any more :lol:

Lesson learned. 11-12 weight next time when chasing a 20 kilo fish. No way I could impart some "hurt' on the very large Tuna with a 9 weight and it would, with all things going right....be a 2 + hour struggle and the Tuna would have to run in order to get the Tibor to take the load. On a 9 weight if it went "Deep" the rod would snap.

Another story added to the mountain of divorce evidence won't make much of a difference.

True, but put in print, it's hard evidence. Otherwise, it's he said, she said.

Though I imagine at this point, the line of corroborators would be quite long regardless.

• 2 weeks later...