I wonder where Rob and Boys are???????

Hi Guys

Don't you find it funny that they started off all gun ho and now we haven't heard from them in two days:lookaround: I wonder if Rob is too busy trying to bail them out of jail or that they are concentrating so hard on the "Research and development" that they have forgotten all about us :-(

It might be that they are surrounded by Cuban supermodels???? I am sure that it is their dream or their drunken hallucinating. I can't wait for all the tall stories and denials that will be come out when they arrive home .:lol: It has been very quiet this Friday afternoon as normally all the boys wander down around 5 -5.30 for their first cigar of the weekend and a few cold beers. The stories start and it is so hard to leave as you just don't want to miss one story..... boy am I looking forward for when they come home as they will have so many tails and it will keep them going for months.

Come on boys don't leave us all in suspense - what gives .......

TFL

Ah first Lady,

The boys are sticking to the golden maxim of all tours/trips :

" WHAT GOES ON TOUR STAYS ON TOUR"

No doubt the boys have plenty to tell, how long it will take to find out the real mischief is anybody's guess. Will just have to wait & see (or perhaps you have ways of making people talk....)

» Come on boys don't leave us all in suspense - what gives .......

Lisa, where is the trust? Where is the love? We all know that Rob is busy busting his hump trying to eek out a better life for you guys, and all of us by proxy, in sunny Havana.

Dirty bastards! I hope they at least come back with some stories they can share.

I have to be nice to Rob as he organised a beautiful bunch of flowers for my Birthday and than someone whisers in my ear.......maybe he organised for the computer to shut down. I mustn't think these thoughts..... I must trust and feel the love .. It's been a long day ;-)

Great to see you aren't in jail so you all must be busy buying my presents LOL

TFL